Friday, September 04, 2009

H1N1 Vaccine.

Hearing on the News that a Pregnant Woman died from the Swine Flu has me in a panic. The president thinks there will be close to 100 thousand deaths this year from it. I am scheduling our whole family for the Flu and H1N1 flu Vaccine in October. I do have an overwhelming feeling about the Vaccination and just how quickly it was produced but I don't feel as though I am left with a choice, I want to protect my family from this virus. I don't know what I would do if something happened to my kids because I didn't get them the Vaccine. I am also fearful for my Friends who are expecting and instead of feeling Joy they are worried about they're health and the Health of their babies. I pray that this will pass us by and not effect our lives in anyway.
God Bless us and keep us all in Good Health. Amen

No comments: