Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Well, The kids are back at School and we have a routine again. They really like their teachers and are thrilled to be back at school. Grace, Brady and I have filled our days with walks, picnics, shopping, coloring and playing at the park. Grace will start preschool next week and just like I was with Avery and Abby, I am happy and excited for her because I know how much fun she will have with all her new friends but I will miss her a lot.

Brady is walking now and I really am emotional about it, He will be 1 this month and I still can't believe how fast this year has gone by.

I am looking forward to some time with just Mommy and Brady soon , I'm still not sure what I will do with just one kid at home? That is normally when we are having another one............................................

No comments: