Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Grace starts Preschool.

Getting ready to leave for Preschool.
Grace and Miss. Lori.


Grace started Preschool and Loved it , I knew she would because she loves being with others and playing, talking or just being apart of anything really.


David took the day off work because the first day of Preschool is a pretty special thing and we wanted her to feel that. David and I went to Lunch ( Brady slept in the stroller the whole time ) It was a really nice afternoon having adult conversation.


We picked Grace up from school and she couldn't wait to tell us about her day . It is so nice to be back at the preschool again, it has been a couple years since Abby was there. I love all of the people and I know they love our kids and it is a pretty amazing place to be apart of. My kids were very lucky to go to such a great school.

No comments: