Thursday, June 11, 2009

Life

The kids have been on summer vacation for a couple weeks now and we are finally getting into a routine. Anyone who knows me would know that I am a bit of a control freak (OCD if you will ) I need to be apart of everything, have my hands in everything to feel complete. Unorganized craziness just doesn't work with me. Having four kids, Being organized is a must not an option for us.

I spoke to my Father ( in Law ) this morning and It looks like he might be released from the hospital sometime today. We are all very happy that he is feeling better and the tests all came back negative.
When someone you care about is sick, it really makes you think about your own life and If something were to happen would you say, I wish I had done things different? I am a True believer in all things happen for a reason and they have a purpose. Sometimes things are not meant to have storybook endings and that's Okay. I live my life honestly and with Love. I do not have Hate in my heart. Even though I am a control freak, I do know that I can not control everything or everyone and I'm Okay with that because I have a pretty darn good life and I am finally at a place that I can say that I don't have any regrets. everything I have every done has made me who I am and God has brought great things in my life and I talk a lot about Karma with my kids and if you make good choices it will come back to you in good Karma Everytime.

I am packing for our trip to Mohican, we can't wait to have some needed family time. We always have such a great time there and this will be Brady's first . The kids are so excited to have Daddy home for 9 days.
David is counting down the days till we leave. No cell phones or makeup. AAHHHH can't wait...

No comments: