Monday, March 23, 2009

What's the Big Deal about Twilight???

I have to admit, I don't get it. Maybe you have to read the book first? I don't know. I am reading another series right now so maybe I will try to read it after.

I rented Twilight on DVD on Saturday and I'm sorry but I thought it was boring and Lacked Story!! I have friends and cousins that would not agree at all but I just don't get it!!!

I was very excited to see that there were several of them left and there was such hype about it that I couldn't wait to watch it. about 15 min in, David and I were already annoyed by the color. We thought it lacked the romance and fear that I really kinda expected after all the talk about it.

I'm still a little disappointed and kinda want that time back. LOL

Sorry to all of you that are at home watching Twilight for the 20Th time but I just don't get it.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The books are much better than the movie. They go into great detail about how much Bella and Edward love each other. I love my husband and children so much that I would give my life for them. Edward loves Bella so much that he has to overcome the natural urge the kill her. The fan hype is because now we get a face to go with our beloved Edward.