Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring Break Yippee!

My Big Man.

First Breakfast Out with Grace in Cast ( Thanks Bill Jr. )


I'm so Glad it is Spring Break. I miss the kids when they're at school all day.

Avery did a awesome job at the school program on Wednesday, We were so proud of him. He had a Solo singing part. GO AVERY, GO AVERY!

I don't have a lot of exciting things to talk about lately with Grace still in her cast but we have been getting out more often now that I can get her in the back of double stroller and Brady in the front. for weeks after the accident she was in some pain so we didn't even try but now she can flip herself from back to front and drag herself around on the floor.

This Wednesday we will go for Gracie's 6 week appointment with the Orthopedic Doc for yet another x-ray, As hard as it has been I really can't believe it has been 6 weeks. We are hoping that she will only have 2 weeks left and will finally have the cast removed. That will be a Great day.

We have been very blessed to have great friends and Family that have called and sent gifts and cards for Grace, my aunt, uncle and cousins have been so unbelievably kind to us and that means so much to David and I. I don't have a lot of family that give my kids a second thought other then my sister Susi and brother Bill. My aunt, Uncle and Cousins have shown my family so much kindness these past two months, I feel very Lucky to have them care so much about Grace and send her so many gifts. I will always remember how kind they have been to us.

No comments: