Monday, March 02, 2009

First I want to say Thank You to all of the wonderful people sending packages to Grace. You are so unbelievable Thoughtful and Kind. It really is helping to make this more bearable so from the bottom of our hearts THANK YOU!!


Spending 11 hours in children's hospital has left us with 3 or 4 different viruses at our house. So if a three year old in a body cast wasn't enough. HUM lets see, I've seen puke, diarrhea, snot, mucus, strep throat, coughing, sneezing, belly aches, high fevers, low fevers and Teething. At one point I even thought I was going to lose my mind!

I know that in a couple of months it will be life again as we know it. sometimes it is all to easy to sit in wallow in it but David and I know how lucky we are that Grace wasn't hurt worse or that it didn't fall on the baby.
God really is good and I thank him everyday for my family and now for the strength that is getting us through. Only time will tell how or if Grace will have long term issues from this. I wont think about that right now, I will just be grateful she is here with us and that she is OK.

No comments: