Sunday, February 22, 2009

Life


I'm taking a moment to Breathe.


I just got back from picking up a prescription for Abby, she has Strep for the 2ND time in 11 days. Avery has a stomach virus ( use your imagination on that one! ) and Grace has muscle spasms and severe itching!


Thank God for Breast milk that's keeping the Baby healthy. Anyone who knows me knows that I am a germaphobe and this is really testing my yuck factor big time!!!


We have really great friends and Family that have been sending Grace care packages. They really make Grace happy and to see her smile right now makes our day. So Thank You all so much and I love you for bringing joy to her in a very tough time.


We took Grace to see her Orthopedic Doctor at Children's ( Via Wagon )on Wed 2-18-09 for a x-ray to make sure that the bone is still in place and I'm relieved to say that all is well and we will see him again in two weeks. Yeah for that...



No comments: