Monday, September 22, 2008

New Life is coming, yet reality is the same.

Hormonal feelings lead to questions
I already know the answser to.

Makes you want to open your heart
to undeserving.

Seeing things that are not there.
only cure is our new life that
lives in me.

I ask why to things that I don't understand.
but I do know why, makes it worse somehow.

Blood is not thicker, only True Love can servive, when it is worthy.

I have Love, Not the Love God
intended at birth but unconditional Love that grows still.

Never put your faith in others, Sad but they will always fail you. I promise to stop asking why they don't have Love and be sad for them because they can't.

New Life is coming and only true Love will bare witness. We will not share this blessed time with you. That is my gift to him. only Love will surround him.

the thoughts of sorrow and Loss and what never will be.
will be replaced with fellings of Love and Thanks for our blessings and good fortune.

No comments: