Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I have an overwhelming feeling of missing my grandmother. I think because something amazing is happening and I want to share it with her.
she was always happy for me when good things happen. There for me when I needed her the most. As a child she was the only Adult person ( that lived close to us ) that showed me Love and would tell me I was worthy of it.

When she was dying, as I was there for her, She was still comforting me. she was not perfect but she was good to me and my kids and really that's all that is important.

She taught me something really valuable about people, What you say means nothing but when something happens and you need help. Who was there and who wasn't! People will show you who they are so pay attention because those are the moments that really count.

I wish I could have her here, I feel like I need her. But I know that she is with me, I feel her. When I am holding my new baby boy in my arms, I will feel her watching and Loving me.

No comments: