Saturday, July 19, 2008

Grace's 3rd Birthday.








Grace's Birthday was so much fun and busy busy. For months she has been telling everyone that will listen, that her birthday is coming up and she is going to build a bear. So you can only imagine how excited she was the morning of her birthday.
She woke up and came into my room. ( I pretended to still be sleeping ),
She climbed up on the bed and pried open my eyes and said Good Morning Mommy, today is my Birthday! I tell her she is the most beautiful 3 year old I have ever seen.
****Here are some pictures of Grace at build a bear and A video of her birthday cake. The cake started out as a beautiful ice cream cake with blue frosting and colored balloons ( as Grace requested and picked out.) Well I guess when I put the cake in the deep freezer the big bag of ice also in the freezer prevented it from closing all the way. Thank goodness the cake wasn't ruined but it was quite a bit shorter and we had to use a spoon to eat it but Grace loved it and never even noticed the difference.

We just chucked it up to one of those things that happen and we will look back on and laugh. Today will be a memorable one , Now for many reasons.

Happy Birthday Big Girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful day for Grace! You are getting so close to delivery. Any names yet! Love you!