Saturday, May 31, 2008

Our 10 Year Anniversary. 5/23/08










We celebrated our 10 Year Wedding Anniversary in Gatlinburg TN. We have always said that we would renew our Promises somewhere in the Smoky Mountains, That's what we did. We Had such a fun time, but we always do. Before we left David gave me roses and the kids and I had chocolate made for him at Anthony Thomas Candy. ( The kids love going there for the tour of the factory. ) We have been there many times for a field trip with other home schooled kids in previous years. If you have not been there you really should . We came back Memorial Day and Opened the pool and Had a cookout in the back Yard.

David and I Both feel very lucky to have found each other at a time in our lives when no one else could be trusted. I do believe that things really do happen for a reason, What you choose to do next is really what"s Important. Apart from my children, David is the only one in my life that has ever really loved me, warts and all. We Have had an eventful 10 year's, Some really Great and some not so much but We Truly wouldn't change a single thing!

No comments: