Thursday, January 17, 2008

First Day of a Life Sentence ( I mean School)










Well Today was Avery and Abby's first day of School.
I, to put it lightly was not looking forward to it. To all
of you that know me, Know that we have home schooled
for the past two years. Avery was craving more and It
was a lot of work for me trying to find time to play with
the girls and of course with Abby starting School this year
I would have been teaching 2 kids and having a two year old.
So we had a family meeting and decided to give it a try.
Of course Abby and Avery Loved it and I was relieved but
truthfully was Hoping they would hate it. Everyone keeps
saying how much I will love having them gone, I don't think
that day will ever come. Believe me when I say, They drive
me crazy most of the time, but I still can't think of any other
people I would like to spend my time with. Hey It doesn't hurt
that they Love me no matter how crazy I am. Can't beat that.

No comments: