Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Gracie's 2nd Birthday






I am having a hard time with how fast my kids are growing up. It really is just flying by. Avery laughs at me because he makes comments like I can't wait till I'm 18 so I can go anywhere I want ( etc ) My response is always "Avery don't wish your life away" He say's Oh Mom!

(one day he to will feel the pain)




****We had such a great time on Grace's Birthday.
She rode all the rides at chuckee cheese at least 5 times,
We then went home for cake and ice cream and she opened
her presents. After all our partying we watched and laughed

as Winnie popped all of the balloons.
it was a great day!



Happy Birthday my sweet Girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.