Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I have realized that although there are things in Life that I can control, There are so very many that I can not.



This Blog was originally intended to vent my feelings in what ever rational or irrational way that it came out. It was an outlet in which I could express and share things in my life with those who cared about me and things I was experiencing. I don't go back and edit my entry's so it pleases everyone, that can never happen and it would defeat the whole purpose of spontaneous feelings at the time that they are felt.



LISTEN PEOPLE if you want to take what I write and make it something more, then that is out of my control. I am just a Person living life the best way I know how and you can take me or leave me but I Am who I am.
and I'm way to old to change that now.

No comments: