Thursday, April 02, 2009

Happy April Fools Day!

I love pranking the kids and Frankly they Love trying to prank me.
I got them off the bus today with my underwear and Bra on the outside of my clothes. I thought this one was great and that they would be thoroughly traumatized but they weren't. they just thought it was lame and said come on mom you can do better then that. I guess I need to up my Game for next year.
  • Grace Gets her Cast off in one week! YIPPEE!!!!
I cant even begin to explain just how exciting this is for us.
The first 4 weeks were really tough, with the pain and muscle spasms not to mention Oh Lord the itching. These last few weeks have been fairly comfortable for all of us.
We bought the girls a beautiful Maple wood Bunk bed and Grace has been back in her room ( Now I can read without 500 hundred questions at bedtime ) LOL

  • In other news: My friend Leeann Gave birth to a baby boy on March 24th Kadle. I'm so Happy for her, Jason and Quentin. ) It's about time Lee! LOL

TWO DAYS TILL MY NEPHEW CAYDEN IS ONE YEARS OLD!!!!!!!

No comments: