Friday, September 12, 2008

Home Visit 9/09/08

The Midwives came for their Home visit On Monday to check out the Birth pool and Kit. We wanted to make sure that everything was put up properly and that we were not missing anything.

We got the green light and are ready to go, whenever this little one wants to make his appearance.

The kids are so excited and just are really anxious for him to come. Avery asks me everyday if I feel OK or if I feel any different today!
Grace and Abby kiss my belly and tell him to come out and play. I tell the kids that he will come on the best day possible, The day of his Birthday and only him and God know when that is. ( but I am really anxious too ).

I want everything to be perfect but I really don't know how many more times I can mop my floor or scrub my toilet. I know that this is my 4Th baby and not my 1st but I think I am more excited this time then ever, the first time, you have the added stress of not knowing what to expect and you second guess everything. This time not only do I get to feel my own joy but that of my husband and the kids as well and anyone who truly enjoy their children know what I mean when I say, your kids excitement truly makes everything more enjoyable .

We do know what this little Angel will be called and Have told a select few but I will save it from the Blog until after his Birth.

Who knows maybe my next entry will be to announce his Birth.

No comments: