Thursday, August 21, 2008

First Day of School 8/19/08

Today could have been really sad and lonely with the kids back at school. Avery started 3rd grade, Abby 1st ( full day ) It's just Grace and I till the baby comes. Grandma and Grandpa asked to take Grace today since the big kids would be gone and Gracie I know will miss them like crazy. David took the day off so that he could be with me and maybe I wouldn't be so sad with all of the kids gone today.

David and I went to lunch and did some shopping, It really did help because by time I picked up Grace and got home it was time to get the kids.

Avery and Abby said they Loved school and have made many new friends along with the old friends from last year, It is always a relief when they come home from school happy. All of our children are very social and not afraid to speak there mind. ( Not that they had a chance since David and I are both very verbal and opinionated ) I think it is crucial today for our children to be not only kind and compassionate but to also believe in themselves and fight for what is right. As long as they do that, they will do well in their life and I will always be here to cheer them on and Of course count the minutes till they come home. LOL

No comments: