Saturday, April 12, 2008

Cayden 4/11/08


Here is An updated Picture of Cayden. We went for a visit and Dinner over at Susi And Bill's. I think if it's possible, Cayden is even cuter now then the last time I saw him. He has the tiniest facial features and a perfectly round head ( Susi's babies always do.) When we came home David said after holding Cayden tonight that he is getting really excited for our baby, I would have to agree. We are going for an ultrasound at the end of the month and the kids are pretty set on finding out if this baby is a girl or a boy. I on the other hand am not so sure, I never found out the sex of the other 3 kids and it was really exciting to find out at birth but with the kids being older they are much more involved this time and we always make big decisions in our family together so I think I might just be out voted this time.

The kids have been so much apart of the whole process so far. David and I made sure that everyone was OK with having a baby before the final decision was made and they are so excited to be apart of this birth since we are having the baby at home with 2 really great midwives. I am so relieved to know that I will not be forced to be separated from my children during one of the greatest moments for our whole family, It just doesn't make much sense to me, When there is another little person being born It effects every member of the family and I think it makes the kids feel left out of something that is just such a life changing time for all of us.

I know that this is not for everyone and I totally understand that but David and I are 100% sure that this is for us. and I can't wait.

No comments: